MTC carries out sophisticated research. We are particularly skilled at applying our findings to enable schools to position themselves appropriately in an increasingly competitive market.
Our consultants have carried out successful research projects for many schools and professional associations, often tackling sensitive issues.
We help schools with:
- Research projects to find answers to key issues
- Assessment of parental and pupil satisfaction and external perceptions of the school
- Identifying the potential to recruit in the catchment
- Identifying new markets
- Helping schools to target the best areas for recruitment
- Managing parental expectations in high demand schools
- Making schools more accessible with transport plans